Halloween Costume Guidelines:
All costumes must adhere to the following:
● No bare midriffs or revealing clothing, appropriate shoes must be worn.
● Students must be able to sit, walk, breath, see, and hear in their costume.
● No head coverings unless it is part of the costume. No masks or FULL face paint. Staff members must be able to identify students.
● Costumes cannot promote use of drugs, alcohol, or weapons of any kind.
● No pretend “prop” weapons such as water pistols, knives or swords.
● Costumes should not hinder a student’s ability to participate in classes, including P.E. Additionally, pretend props such as wands, guitars etc. may be used during the parade only.