While J.O. Combs families practice virtual learning, we will continue our efforts to provide food to families starting August 3rd, 2020. Free, reduced, and paid breakfast and/or lunch meals are available to students ages 18 and under at all elementary locations.
Both breakfast and lunch will be provided to students. It is at the parents discretion if they would like to receive these school meals. Both meals will be handed out together from 6:30 am to 8:00 am during curbside meal service at all five elementary schools locations (listed below), along with instructions for how to cook any hot items for lunch.
Combs High School and Combs Middle school students are welcome to pick up their meals at the location of their choice, but encouraged to select the elementary school closest to them.
Curbside Meal Pick Up Locations:
- Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary is located at 40300 N Simonton Blvd., San Tan Valley, AZ 85140.
- Combs Traditional Academy is located at 37327 N. Gantzel Rd., San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
- Jack W. Harmon Elementary is located at 39315 N. Cortona Dr., San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
- Ellsworth Elementary is located at 38454 N. Carolina Ave., San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
- Ranch Elementary is located at 43521 N. Kenworthy Rd., San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
PLEASE NOTE: Students MUST be enrolled in a J.O. Combs Unified School District School, including pre-school students.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN CURBSIDE MEAL PICK UP:
- Find the elementary school from the list above that is closest to your residence.
- On a piece of paper write down your student’s full name, grade they are enrolled in and school name. This will expedite the pick up process.
- If you are paying for school lunch please add money to your student’s account at EZschoolpay.com prior to picking up your meals.
- If you are needing free or reduced meals please apply at jocombs.healtheliving.net
- On August 3rd, 2020 visit the school of your choice with the paper you completed in Step #2 and follow the signs and staff direction.
Meal prices are as follows: